The University of Arizona
Skip to Content
Title: 
Byron Cummings, 1860-1954
Author: 
C. L. Tanner
Article Date: 
1954
Article Abstract: 
Cummings came to the University of Arizona in 1915 to head the Arizona State Museum, then housed in the College of Agriculture building
Language: 
English
Journal Title: 
Kiva
Journal Volume: 
20
Page Number(s): 
1-20
Rights: 
To request full text article please submit the article citation to Askddt@u.library.arizona.edu or phone 520-621-6438.
Subject Headings: